OPERATION SAVE ABORTION!
Posted on January 14, 2019
We get so many stories on a daily basis about idiotic laws being proposed, and the national media just ignores them, so we decided to do something to let you know what is happening.
Enter the latest LPJL project…
Operation Save Abortion (OSA) is a recap of the days news that covers abortion, BC, and all reproductive healthcare issues LIVE from inside the Lady Parts Justice League war room. Each week-day, Lizz helps a rotating group from our team hilariously navigate through some of worst laws being proposed and the lowlifes trying to bring them to life. Extra fun part is we want you to get your ass in there too with comments and stories using the hashtag #OperationSaveAbortion! We are all better when we do better at sifting through the rancid trash heap then sound the alarm about what is happening to our rights!
Here are the stories we hit today. Enjoy. Sort of…
Today’s OSA Crew:
- Lizz Winstead @LizzWinstead Grand Puba
- Jaye McBride @JayeMcbride Headwriter
- Molly Gaebe @mollygaebe Writer
- Abby Holland @disasterfeminist Writer
- Sarah Hartshorne @sarahhartshorne Writer
- Molly showed us that Democrats can be shitty even in states like California, but good news, new governor, new round of hope for California students who need abortion care.
- Sarah had some good news/bad news today with this story about the latest federal judge who said, “hell no!” to corporations deciding they have “morals” and should have a say in whether or not you get to have birth control.
- Jaye may win the day with her story about one state senator’s weak sauce Oklahoma’s anti abortion jamboree over the weekend trying to YET AGAIN, drum up support for a bill that would MAKE ABORTION A FELONY. She even has visual aids… Hint: in the world’s whitest gathering, even by Oklahoma standards
And last but not least…
- Abby is following the Supreme Court to see if they will decide to hear Indiana’s INSANE law requiring fetal burial after miscarriages and abortions. They literally want A LAW TO hold a burial for medical waste.
PLUS OUR PALS AT FEMINIST FLAG CORPS win pic of the day!
That’s it for today y’all!
See YA TOMORROW AT NOON WITH MORE FUN WITH PATRIARCHY!
All fired up and want somewhere to go?
We create rapid response media to highlight ongoing reproductive rights issues across the US.Read More
Attend an LPJL Event Near You
We hold events and workshops to support providers and activate volunteers.Come See Us
Contribute to the amazing programs we are putting in to action to support clinics daily.Donate